This page has been designed to assist those venues who have scheduled a performance of
"Jason Hudy: Mesmerizing Magic." Here is a listing of what you will find on this page. Simply click on any item to be taken to that item on this page.
1. Technical Riders - Technical Riders for both "Theaters and Performing Arts Centers", and "Corporate/Ballroom/Pipe and Drape" venues.
2. Sample Sales Page - This is a sample of a sales page that you can design on your website. If you have a format for your sales pages you normally follow, by all means use that! If you don't have a set format you normally, use, we have created one for you. All of the elements of the sales pages are included for you to use below, and this Sample Sales Page gives you a "big picture" view of you how might be interested in using them!
3. Posters - You'll find our show posters in a variety of sizes, you can pick and choose which size works best for you.
4. High-Res Studio Photos - Here are five studio photos that you can use for websites, social media, graphic design, etc.
5. High-Res Live Show Photos - Here are five photos of the show in action! Use these photos for websites, social media, graphic design, etc.
6. "Mesmerizing Magic" Logo - Here is the official show logo. Use this logo for websites, social media, graphic design, etc.
7. Show Copy - Here is some long and short copy for you to use in promoting the show.
8. "1 minute Coming Soon" video - Grab the Youtube link to this video for your website sales page, social media links, etc
9. "Vanish a Statue of Liberty" video - Use the Youtube link to this video for your website sales pages, social media links, etc.
10. TV Interview Trick - Contact Jason to set up a TV interview to promote your show. This video shows you Jason's "interview" magic trick. This can be shared with the TV studio ahead of time so they can plan their cameras, approximate trick time, etc"
1. Technical RIders
Theaters and Performing Arts Centers: To download the technical rider for theaters and performing arts center, please click here
Corporate/Ballroom/Pipe and Drape Rider: To download the technical rider for performances in corporate, ballroom, pipe and drape settings, please click here
2. Sample sales page
Here is a sample sales page for web pages. It combines several elements found on this page into one page designed to provide a general overview of the show. You can use this to model a sales page of your own!
Click here for the sample sales page!
Here is a .jpg of a vertical poster. Drop into Photoshop to add your show information into the middle of the poster, and you are good to go! Or, contact Jason with your show information and he will get the info dropped in for you. To download the .jpg poster, please click on the size you would like below!
Here is a sample poster you can take a look at with "sample" information placed into the open section. This should give you an idea of what a completed poster could look like.
4. high-res studio photos
Here are 5 "High-Res" studio photos for you to use in advertising. Feel free to use these for website, social media, and any other place where you might find them useful.
"Hands" Photo please click here
"Curtain" Photo please click here
"In The Audience" Photo please click here
"Half Body" Photo please click here
"Shhhhhhhh" Photo please click here
5. high-res live show photos
Here are 5 "High-Res" live show photos for you to use in advertising. Feel free to use these for website, social media, and any other place where you might find them useful.
The "Mesmerizing Magic" logo is linked below. Feel free to use this if you have any need for it!
7. Show copy
Here is both long and short copy for "Mesmerizing Magic." You can download this WORD document and then copy and paste into website blurbs, social media posts, etc. To download the document, please
8. 1 minute "Commercial" Video
Contact Jason to get this 1 minute commercial video customized to your venue!
9. Jason Hudy "Sizzle Reel"
Feel free to use this video on your website and social media to let people know about the fun show that is coming their way! Just grab the URL link and share!
10. TV Interview Magic trick
Jason would be happy to help you advertise the show by doing a television appearance. Take a look at this video to give you an example of ways that Jason can help you advertise the show, either virtually weeks before the show, or the day of the show live-in-studio!
Here is "B-Roll" footage. This will mainly be used for television studios (secondary footage that is used in a variety of ways) although there are other uses for it.
Simply grab the YouTube Link, or get in touch with Jason who can send you the raw .mp4 file!